"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!


Although, I wouldn't call 90 degrees spring weather, it sure beats the teens that we had in January! All the flowers are out, now our noses don't like them, but our eyes do. :) I can't wait for all the trees to turn pretty colors with their flowers blooming. The breezeway is bound to be pink when we come back from break!

1 comment:

  1. "Our noses don't like them, but our eyes do." Haha that about sums up spring!

    SO glad you're blogging :)

    ReplyDelete