"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV
Friday, April 9, 2010
At the Cross
So last Friday, Good Friday, I went to Christian Fellowship Club at school and we talked about this "meditation on Good Friday" a view of the crucifixion from the man who offered Jesus some wine to dull his pain, it was really interesting. But at the end we sang, like we normally do, and we sang this song. It's so pretty, and it was stuck in my head all day. It's At The Cross by Hillsong. I hope ya'll like it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment