So mom just called and said "I decided that I needed an Ice cream cone from McDonald's, do you want anything?" So... SURPRISE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE ON A HOT APRIL SUNDAY, hehe puns are fun. Wow, she's a poet and she didn't even know it! Goodness, I need to stop, and I haven't even gotten the chocolate yet... could be a problem. oh well, that's the fun of it. :)
"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV
Sunday, April 11, 2010
I LOVE SURPRISES!
So mom just called and said "I decided that I needed an Ice cream cone from McDonald's, do you want anything?" So... SURPRISE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE ON A HOT APRIL SUNDAY, hehe puns are fun. Wow, she's a poet and she didn't even know it! Goodness, I need to stop, and I haven't even gotten the chocolate yet... could be a problem. oh well, that's the fun of it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! those are my favorite! dad used to take me out to mcdonalds for one with nuts as a treat. :)
ReplyDelete