"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV

Thursday, April 15, 2010

God of this City

So I had raided my mom's CD collection and took her Chris Tomlin "Hello Love" CD, and fell in love with this song. So since I seem to be obsessed with putting videos on here, sorry bout that ya'll, I was looking for a YouTube video for this, and I found this one which is so SUPERCOOL but it may make you a little dizzy. Anyway I hope you like it, and for future reference, I will try to not put so many videos on here, but there are just so many songs I want ya'll to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment