"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV

Monday, April 5, 2010

La Playa



For those of you who don't speak spanish, that means THE BEACH! Oh the beach, that's my favorite place to be. I wish I could be there right now, the waves crashing, the hot warm sand that you can make sand castles out of. And the horrible sea food restraunts where you always get steak! So here is where I would rather be at this very moment... The first is from our band trip to the Bahamas last year! The water was GORGEOUS. Although, I am not sure what beach the second picture is, you can ask Google... but it is a beach nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment