"And when that day comes, I'll also give thanks for all those buckets who brought me to this welling moment" -Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. -James 1:27 NRSV

Saturday, July 10, 2010

WC Part 1


Hi Guys, So We just came back from World Changers. Loads of fun, sweat, tears, and some blood- but that's OK cause I was the "medic" :P I loved our crew :D The "Cool Caulkers" were Morgan, Jordan, and I and our new friends Heather (Belle), Rhiannon (Fearless), Richard (the "Supervisor"), Gary (the Ninja), Amy (Amazing with Her Power Tools), Jaclyn (Jack-Attack), Rodney (Spider-Monkey), and Jason (Paw-Paw). Loads of fun with that bunch, including a very interesting game of Ninja- but I beat Rodney (it only took 3 tries :P) It was just a great week! Can't wait to go back next year! I love my semi-dysfunctional "family" and our roll-a-bound adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment